Wednesday, August 29, 2007


For SALE. $20
I'm a gonna put these up for sale on eBay real soon. Anyone interested? They will be available to the other public maybe next week or end of this week, for same price plus whatever book rate and a shipping package or box will be. I can drop them off at the next Aloha Knitters meeting if anyone wants um. But ya gotta take 'em ALL, cuz I don't wanna take um back home with me.
Funky Knits: Knitting Know-How for hip young things (I am sorry to say this book is too young for me...)
minnies: quickknits for babies and toddlers by Jil Eaton
25-Hour Crochet Projects by Rita Weiss
Crochet: 20 Simple and Stylish Designs to Wear (a Weekend Crafter book) by Jane Davis
Hollywood Knits by Suss Cousins (i really thought I'd make a few things in here but it's not happening). I think this is the same one as the link, just different cover, earlier edition. Mine also has 30 patterns, including the one on the cover at amazon.

If you want these and need them mailed, I would just charge you the book rate plus the shipping materials. email me if interested.

No comments: