Sunday, September 09, 2007

New developments in Yarn Confections:


Jewelry for big or little people - chokers and matching bracelets with varying closures in two rayon cord colors: Bamboo and Pink Beach.
Closures available include decorative toggle, lobster claw, or wood bead and loop. For kids I would advise the wood bead and loop. It is very easy to fasten and pretty secure. Just loop the bead through the opposing loop a couple of times. However, my three year old was able to manipulate the larger flowery toggle-loop closure easily. I was pretty surprised. Also known as rat tail, this material is gently hand washable so you can easily clean off sunscreen, dirt, and sweat . Custom orders are available. Just measure your neck or wrist for the desired snugness and indicate what type of closure you would like. Bead or lobster claw is recommended for bracelets.

How about a bookmark for party favors, office gifts, graduation goodies? This bookmark is made in baby shower friendly colors. I can make planny! Just let me know.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO PRETTY!!!

Windyridge said...

Hi, for the branching out scarf I used an angora/wool blend. I really enjoyed knitting it. Thanks for stopping by my blog.