Sunday, October 14, 2007

I have not posted on etsy in forever. I hate the time it takes to get a good shot and then find out it wasn't a good shot. I need a light box so i can do the deed at night or inside or wherever, when ever. I so sad. :(

Remember reading that the most brilliant artists are also...um...nuts. I mean, really NUTS! So there's hope for me and big kid yet. We're both freakishly bipolar in temperament. It's a wonder my family manages to breed, I tell you.

Many projects underway but happily willing to put nose and lip and forehead to grindstone to create something that will help someone read better, happier, easier, and affordably decorate others. Ya, ya, two very different things but both are my babies (well one is my mom's baby and i just provide the sweat to produce the final product) and I am very excited to see how these two businesses will do in the long term.

Photos to follow, when I can manage to Take Decent Pictures!

3 comments:

Acornbud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Acornbud said...

Sorry about the deleted comment. I posted a link but it was too long. Kai had a post about making a light box out of cardboard box but I can't find it. Several turned up on a yahoo search of homemade light box.

StarKnits said...

thanks for stopping by my blog.
i know i've seen info about making your own light box. it may have been on craftster... or it could've been somewhere else.