Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Soldier Socks!
I recently started knitting big black soldier socks for socks for soldiers. The organization run by Kim Opperman sends handknit socks to soldiers oversees. Button on my sidebar. She wants mostly black socks the soldiers can wear under their boots, but colored leisure socks are accepted as well. So this is my third pair of BBS (big blac socks). First time with Knit Picks Essential and Swish for the thicker foot.

Yesterday my kid actually sat in a box and sang her heart out. I have video. It was so cute. Very few video of the second kiddo, mostly of first. Taking her to nap now. Hopefully. Then to pick up older one from school. It's raining so i can't kick the kids outside and tell them "go play!" Since the bigger one is into art, watching less tv, thankfully. Little one, however, started asking for the boob tube more often, what with the rain.

2 comments:

IndigoMuse said...

Thanks for the comments on my wire knit votive sleeves. They were tons of fun to make!

Tanya

Charles said...

I just order Knit Picks Essential too!!! Maybe i should knit a socks!!!

Good luck on your interview~~~

I will introduce myself:
My name is Charles.
i saw your blog at keohinani’s blog,
You have great blog!!! I love it!!

I was grow up in Honolulu and now i move to CA….I miss so much!!

Anyway…
Visit my knitting blog …Take care!!