Thursday, June 07, 2007



I forgot to mention: I made my first two online sales!!!! Whoopeee! Two hairpins sets sold.


And all the kindergarten graduation leis have been bowed or rosed and handed out. Whooo. I tired. Took way long to make those bows, and attach the roses. The normal way to finish a lei is to attach a ribbon bow. But with more than 20 to do, I attached a bunch of fake roses instead to some of the lei. Only trouble was, I thought I would be "assisting" in the leing process so that they wouldn't get tangled up, dropped, faster dispersion. WRONG. Kid insisted on doing it all herself, so I don't know who got what and I know roses were popping off their stems right and left. boohoo. Didn't get chance to take pics after bows and roses attached. They looked way good! The bow really is the finishing touch! Felt like completing works of art as I selected bow and rose colors to go just right with the lei.

And last thing is the Kikaida hairpin for my littlest one. Made matching barrette sets for oldest ones fellow muskateers as their kinder grad. gift.

No comments: