Friday, June 22, 2007

My friend made these absolutely beautiful fairy princess crowns for my girls. I took loads of pictures to try and capture some of the workmanship and intricacies.




It looks like she first wrapped eyelash yarn and thin ribbon around the wire base.




Then pieces of that wedding veilish stuff is tied all along it, along with lots of pretty fake flowers that have bead centers.









Also, ribbon streamers are tied at the ends with different beads tied along the lengths and at the end. Wire circles with beads and charms are also attached at various points. These crowns are really the most amazing things I've ever seen. Soooo neat! The best part is the base is a thick but bendable wire so I can shape it very easily to the wearer's head. Oh yeah, and my kids LOVE them!

Thank you so much, J!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Wendi, such a nice compliment. Thank you! Jayne