Monday, December 18, 2006

Two things

Finishing last minute girl gifts (gifts for girls between the ages of 7 and 12) and working on last-minute little boy gifts (between 1 and 4 yrs.). Those little boys are hard to knit for if I've already given them my standard wash cloth and soap set! I guess I could always change the design of the wash cloth and the book given with it.

First pic of a choker, using the fastening button as the centerpiece.

The second pic here is of a knitty thing that looked fun to knit. I used big yarn and a FUN color! It still needs a face and neck shaping, but my older daughter has seized it for her very own and refuses to allow it a face. Could be disturbing...I thought initially to gift these critters to the little boys, but worried about long appendages causing some choke/barfing episodes and changed mind.

In any case, a purple one with lime hair and tail is in the works. Hopefully, with a face.

These are both Walmart yarns. Bernat, i think.

No comments: