Sunday, July 15, 2007






In trying to promote my etsy shop I am trying to do some advertising, crafter style. I tried to make these iron-ons with my site name but had a little trouble getting the iron to be hot enough. Results after washing are abysmal, but now I know why screen printing is better. Your site on a shirt is a good idea, though. We wear brand names all the time, that we've paid for! So why not our own. Also, I got decals for my car off etsy from monster promos. They're cute.

And also working on other ideas for incorporating neato buttons into cute wearables. Unfortunately, I only remember to adorn myself with these things I've made when my body is the only one leaving the house. When kids are involved, I'm lucky to have my teeth brushed, bra on, food packed, and phone in pocket.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice...i like the car decal very much!

Opal said...

love that anklet!

Wendi said...

why thank you! I suppose I should drive more slowly, now that I am easily identifiable (but at 70 miles an hour?!).