Monday, January 22, 2007

I get so engrossed in other people's sites I forget to post my own! Or run out of kids-not-pestering me-needing something-fighting with sharp instruments-time.

Finished another bunny for youngest. Added flower necklace after pic.
Pattern: Lion Brand freebie
designed by one of my favorite amigurumi designers roxycraft!
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Hook: F
This is the first time I've used buttons for eyes. Since it is not going to a baby I figured was ok. Kinda cute. Haven't bought thouse safety doll eyes yet. Those really make amigurumi look so kawai!

Another bacteria. Waiting to see which of my family members will make a request. Otherwise, goes in the nonexistent-but- really-should-have- standby-gift cache.
Pattern: Knitted Bacteria by loxosceles
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Needles: size 4 dpn

Fish are for bookmarks!
Pattern: (off etsy but cannot find link now) Crochetroo designs from Australia - Queensland rock -pools and beaches
Yarn: sock yarn in stash
Hook: don't remember, sorry. Did bunch in a crocheting frenzy one day while kiddos playing outside.
Loved using a bead in the crochet, even if it was only one each.

No comments: