Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Music Talk: Kimo Watanabe
If you haven't listened to him, you hafto. HAF TO! he sings in a laid back, soulful, local boy style with only uke accompaniment. And when I hear him, I feel I'm home. I'm in the exact place I want to be. My heart actually swells and sighs, and rocks languidly in a hammock when I listen to his songs.
And after downloading just 3 of his songs, I CAN'T FIND HIM ON ITUNES ANYMORE. It's tragic! Like when you LDR boyfriend suddenly stops writing or calling.
Where are you Kimo Watanabe?! I must have more! Think drooling, bloodshot-eyed, strung-out - okay, don't think that. I just miss you, that's all... :l

Okay, I just found him!! He has a myspace page and a podsafe music network site selling a few of his songs. Guess who else has a myspace page: Jake Shimabukuro!

No comments: