Monday, January 08, 2007

I think this is a mag knits pattern. In Lion Brand cashmere. The baby recipient apparently enjoys it. I am happy. The other pics of her are SO cute! It will fit her for a while. Good, considering only gets cold enough to wear a hat for maybe two months out of the year over here.

I wanna knit myself a sweater but by the time I start thinking about it and trolling for yarn and pattern, the cool weather will be a distant memory before the sleeves are even cast on. Ah, but that cascade 220 sale at ben franklin got my juices going. Found great cabled bag pattern requiring only 2 skeins of cascade AFTER the yarn sale was over. But there goes my excuse to buy even more yarn. It's a beautiful bag, don't you think?! And it was FREE! Click on image to go to her webpage.

No comments: