Monday, January 01, 2007

There is this sweet little boy I know who is expecting a new little sister next month. This is for him.
Pattern: Oli's Baby
from anapaulaoli.etsy.com
Yarn: Red Heart (!) Supersaver No Dye Lot buff for baby
Hook: F for baby, G for hat and diaper

I wanted it completely machine washable and dryable for easy care. Also created a birth certificate to go with it. Made one for my daughter and she definitely needs a mini daiper bag to keep the baby's things together. Also added straps to hat cuz kept falling off!

Picked up some supplies today because of Ben Franklin Craft Store sale. Oh my gosh! It was packed! I stood in line with my things for half an hour! Good thing I had stuff to work on. Sewed the purse handles I was planning to purchase on, sewed up one side of the purse, and started sewing the velcro onto the diaper of the second baby I am working on for oldest daughter.

And Cascade 220 went on sale for $5!!!! I picked up some beautiful brown for a sweater for my husband for when he travels to mainland on business. Cambridge Jacket by Ann Budd in Interweave Knits Summer 2006 issue. (Pic is of sweater not hubby, although he is juicy!)

Not enough skeins so gonna check tomorrow to make sure had enough of same dye lot. The bubblegum pink color beckoned but I couldnt reach it.

No comments: