Monday, November 20, 2006

FIXED!
Woohoo! I don't know how, but when my hubby went to look at my site today it was ok. Yippeeee! Maybe I just needed to restart Mozilla. SOOOO relieved.

Finished the kid wristlets except for button. Except...I tried them on the five year old live-in model and...they're too small! By a good 3/4" or so....rrrrr. So hafto dig out those yarn ends or rig up something else to bridge that gap. Have since taken measurements of her wrist and neck.

In case anyone interested, these crocheted motifs are from Lion Brand, Crochet Motif IV Circle in the Square, in some yarn that is like Patons Grace but isn't. I'll go look at ball band later. This stuff is just great for making these small motif thingies with tiny hooks. Really brings out the beauty of the design. My Kikaida-loving daughter loves the color combination.

No comments: