Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Parent book.
Picked this up from my kid's scholastic book fair. Title reminded me of Confessions of a Slacker Mom which I thoroughly enjoyed. After reading, plan to pass around among my mom friends, make that $10 cover price s-t-r-e-t-c-h.

Another dino wash cloth pau. Got pattern here: Knitted Kitty on yahoo groups. I think I can pump one out while watching a movie. The crocheted stuff I have to do while listening to podcasts so I can look at the stitches. I can even watch a foreign film and read the subtitles while knitting one of these dish cloths!

Hubby and I checked out Kill Zone most recently. Better than expected. I liked checking out Donnie Yen's muscles. Hey, not often a girl gets to check out some Chinese hunky guy's bod in American cinema. One of my favorite Chinese films is Infernal Affairs, upon which The Departed is based. Yeah, I got a thing for Andy Lau (House of Flying Daggers).

No comments: